Jet Creations AK-001 Cold Air Blower PT-BLOWER1
AK-001 Cold Air Blower
This 3.8A Model Standard Blower is designed for cold air inflatables (Constant blower) such as the Billboards.
- Power: 115V AC, 60Hz, 3.8A Designed for 100V ~ 120V AC outlet
- Adapter: Standard grounded with built-in GFCI protection
- Cord: SJTW 105C
- Please read the Instruction first before use.
- In the event GFCI shuts off the power, please make sure (1) the blower is dry inside-out; (2) the blower is in working condition; (3) the power circuit is safe to use.
Limited Product Warranty & Policy
- It is vital to note that all products of Jet Creations Inc.
must not be inflated by high air pressure devices, nor can
they be excessively inflated.
- Jet Creations Inc. warrants that all their products are in good
conditions when shipped by the company or when sold. However,
such warranty is limited only to production defects. It
does not cover damages caused by costumer's improper use,
nor does it cover misuse by middlemen, be they wholesalers,
retailers, and/or agents.
- Jet Creations Inc. does not have a refund policy,
nor does it price discounts or allowances. The company,
however, accepts one on one product exchanges by trading in
any defective products. If the product tests as defective in
the process of production, the company will take full responsibility
in freight costs.
- Anyone who wishes to return products for testing must
take return initiatives, and have the returned package accompanied
by a five dollar testing fee. If the test proves to be without
defects in the production process, the company will reject the
request for a product exchange, and will refuse to compensate
for the freight and the testing fee. In case the test confirms
that the return product is indeed defective (defined as not in
good production condition) the company will not only honor the
trade-in, but also refund the five dollar testing fee in addition to
full assumption of freight.
- Anyone who chooses to return questionable products for
testing, must do so in a period of no longer than 15 days upon
receipt of the questionable products. No products returned
for testing in excess of 15 days will be honored.