Ablenet Impulse™ Bluetooth® Switch 100-33800
Impulse™ Bluetooth® switch
- Computer access with (almost) just a thought.
- Impulse allows users to completely control their computer using any controllable muscle.
- By measuring EMG (electromyography) signals, Impulse detects small muscle movements and transmits that signal, wirelessly, to a computer.
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity allows Impulse to be used up to 30 feet (10 M) from the computer!
- Wireless active electrode design gives Impulse ultra clean EMG signals and greatly reduces interference.
- Incredibly fast response time of less than 30 milliseconds.
Requires PC or compatible computer with one available USB (1.1 or 2.0) port and Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista. Impulse is not Mac compatible. Impulse also requires switch-accessible software (sold separately).
Ablenet is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of people with disabilities by creating products and ideas that make teaching students with disabilities easy, fun, and fulfilling. They believe that all children deserve the tools to help them learn and interact with those around them. Ablenet's dedicated staff of educators, parents, and other professionals are working to simplify real-life challenges, both in and out of the classroom, with innovative and easy-to-implement technology and ideas.