JumpSport Trampoline Safety Enclosure for 10' -14' Trampolines Model 280
JumpSport Trampoline Safety Enclosure
#1 Rated... 3 Times Stronger than Competitive Products The Only True Safety Enclosure Sold. Safety, “Peace of Mind”, and "300% More Fun!”
- Rated for up to 200 lb. jumpers
- Model 280 fits most 10'-14' Round, Octagonal, and Rectangular Trampolines
- Over 15 Patented Safety Features
- Only JumpSport Offers Patented Safety Innovations
- Patented Double-fail-safe™ engineering uses a secondary or “back up” support system to hold the net in place, a very important safety feature not offered by JumpKing or Hedstrom.
- Patented Top Strap prevents net collapse, 3 to 8 times stronger than JumpKing and Hedstrom bungee connections that easily collapse and can rip out during an impact. (See live demo.)
- Patented Overlapping Entry: There's nothing to open or close, just slip through the overlap and you're in! JumpKing, Variflex, Hedstrom use a door flap design, which kids leave open, exposing them to fall off accidents.
- Patented shock-absorbing Ball-Caps at pole tops; JumpKing, Hedstrom offer no downward cushioning, Variflex caps shatter on impact after only months of UV exposure.
- Patent pending vinyl sleeves prevent pole foam from disintegrating in the sun; JumpKing, Hedstrom, and Variflex pole foam is unprotected.
- Patented shock-absorbing padded steel poles flex on impact.
- Patented Games encourage safer play activities, build athleticism, and improve learning: Game & Party Pak, Basketball Set, Big-Top™ Tent and our new patent pending Hoppy Balls.
- Fits most round, octagonal, and rectangular trampolines (call us at 732-534-7679 for rectangular sizing)
- Package includes Blue Vinyl pole sleeves. Other sleeve colors are available as an additional purchase in Tan and Dark Green. Please call us at 732-534-7679for further details.
- Exclusive HALS chemistry gives our nets superior tensile strength, durability and UV protection.
- Steel poles have a tough powder coat finish like pricey mountain bikes.
- Easily assembles with small hand tools, poles bolt onto trampoline, no cutting or drilling required.
- 1-year, no-hassle, limited warranty
What is the difference between your Safety Enclosures?
Fits most 10'-14' Trampolines
Our least expensive model uses our double-back-up safety design and our EZ-up installation system. 2.5 hours to install. Rated for up to 200 lb. jumpers.
Fits most 10'-14' Trampolines
Same soft-woven net as our 280. Comes with our added triple-back-up safety design - an additional strap/shock cord suspension system at each of its 8 poles improves safety and impact absorption. Just 3 hours to install. Rated for up to 230 lb. jumpers.
Model 480 & 480XT
480 Fits most 10'-14' Trampolines
480XT Fits most 15'-16' Trampolines
Our heavy-duty enclosure improves on the 380 with the addition of our high-strength safety net that is 70% stronger. Just 3 hours to install. Rated for up to 295 lb. jumpers.
Fits most Rectangular Trampolines
Same as our 480XT, but now with extra tall poles and netting making it the first and only model available designed to meet ASTM height requirements for enclosures on large square and rectangular trampolines. Will fit most popular large frame sizes. Buy the best a patented JumpSport safety enclosure and trampoline system! Rated for 295 lb. jumpers
All JumpSport Safety Enclosures are manufactured with our patented safety technology, so the competition can't match our results. JumpSport's Founder and the inventor of the trampoline safety enclosure, Mark Publicover (the father of three active kids) and the rest of the JumpSport team engineered our enclosures with an advanced safety system that has already been awarded multiple US patents. Impact testing has proved that our enclosures provide unmatched strength and flexibility. A very important feature that separates us from the competition is that JumpSport Safety Enclosures are the only systems sold that incorporate a “fail-safe” or “back-up” design. Unlike the competition, our safety nets have 2 or 3 net support elements, any one of which is strong enough to safely catch a 200 lb. person.
JumpSport - The Safest Trampoline on the Market!
- A heavy-duty strap (with over 1500 to 2500 lb./in. burst strength!) weaves through the top of the netting to provide the primary net suspension support.
- Our “Exo-System” design wraps the net around the outside of the poles. Even if the upper strap were to break, the net cannot collapse during an impact because it surrounds poles. When a person impacts the net on one side, the poles on the other side hold the net up and flex toward the impact, helping to “catch” the falling jumper and keep them safely inside!
- The net is attached to each pole using interwoven shock cords held in place by a high strength strap wrapped candy cane fashion up the pole. Our Fail-Safe systems mean peace of mind - giving you the only true safety enclosure available. Note: This feature only available on model 380, 480, 480XT, 780XT, and AlleyOop trampoline enclosures.
Have you ever dreamed of experiencing that zero-gravity sensation that you would feel if you were bouncing on the moon? Feel the weightless sensation of rebounding on the safest trampolines on the planet, a JumpSport, Inc. trampoline.
Mark and Valerie Publicover, parents and co-founders of JumpSport, Inc. and AlleyOop Sports, were compelled to keep jumpers, including their own children, safe on backyard trampolines. The revolutionary development of the safety enclosure is now likened to having a seatbelt in a car; something no parent wants to do without.
According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission injury data, an overwhelming 64% of injuries on trampolines occur as a result of bed kickback from multiple jumpers and awkward landings. The evidence of this injury kindled the creation of on-bed technologies to significantly reduce the occurrence of these awkward landings. JumpSport, Inc. with AlleyOop Sports is the only company on the market that addresses them. With the unprecedented designs of the StagedBounce, VariableBounce, and DoubleBed Airshock systems, your family and friends are being protected.
Since the company’s inception in 1997, the JumpSport team has continued to develop safe and innovative technologies for trampolines. With over 11 issued patents, several other patents pending, and over 25 safety innovations, JumpSport, Inc. and AlleyOop Sports continue bouncing to new heights. Join us in jumping in the safest trampolines on the planet, a JumpSport, Inc. trampoline. The investment in quality will be well worth the quantity, and that will give you a feeling you will never regret.
JumpSport has been widely recognized for its successful efforts to improve the safety of backyard trampolines. In 2000, the company was invited to become one of just 35 founding members of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's "Product Safety Circle".
JumpSport's trampoline products have won several awards, been featured on Good Morning America, 20/20, ESPN, and other broadcasts, and have appeared in numerous publications, including The Wall Street Journal and USA Today. Most recently JumpSport has appeared on the TV program, Reality Remodel, on TLC.
JumpSport continues to create safe, fun and educational toys and fitness products to be enjoyed by all ages - kids to adults!