Ablenet Let's Go to the Beach - Software 200-70300
Let's Go to the Beach computer software
- An engaging story-based program that encourages decision making, while allowing students to practice life skills in a safe environment.
- First catch the bus and we’re off to town.
- Once there we’ll shop for clothes and food in the market, buy ice cream or candy in the park, mail a letter and finally catch the bus for home.
- The story features nine interactive scenes with linking animations for cohesion.
- Characters interact with users, making it particularly motivating to students who are reluctant to engage with the computer.
- Packed with fun activities that promote decision-making, while building life skills, this exciting story-based program is an excellent choice for encouraging students to engage with the computer.
- Load the car, head to the beach, go paddling, choose sunglasses or a hat, use a telescope, explore a rock pool and clean up the beach before going home.
- You can even build a sand castle complete with flags, shells and tunnels.
- Each page offers a limited number of items to click on, making it easy for those learning switch scanning skills.
- The program is also useful for developing early literacy skills, recognizing patterns, and matching sizes and colors.
Ablenet is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of people with disabilities by creating products and ideas that make teaching students with disabilities easy, fun, and fulfilling. They believe that all children deserve the tools to help them learn and interact with those around them. Ablenet's dedicated staff of educators, parents, and other professionals are working to simplify real-life challenges, both in and out of the classroom, with innovative and easy-to-implement technology and ideas.