Schoenhut 18 Key Mini Grand 189
Schoenhut 18 Key Mini Grand
The "Toddler-sized" Mini Grand Piano is the perfect choice for a toddler's introduction to the world of music. Both fun and educational, this is an ideal instrument for developing hand-eye coordination and encouraging musical creativity. Your little one will surely love the melodic chime of this piano, which will encourage him or her to play and learn for hours at a time!
Schoenhut's "toddler-sized" piano is the perfect choice for introducing a young child to the world of music. This
smaller version, with its scaled-down keyboard, is designed specifically for little folks to have a first piano just
the right size for them. Both fun and educational (and extremely durable), it is the ideal instrument to promote
eye-hand coordination and develop musical creativity.
Small hammers strike metal rods, producing lovely chime-like tones, educating the ear of the young performer
to the true values of musical notes and their combinations. Another point of merit is that the keys are the
standard width of a full-sized piano, enabling the child to easily graduate to a larger piano.
The Learning System, with its play-by-color assortment of songs, makes playing simple and fun. A removable,
color-coordinated strip fits behind the keys to guide small fingers from chord to chord. The corresponding
Songbook contains a collection of familiar tunes.
- Model Numbers: 189B, 189P, 189W
- Model Name: Mini Baby Grand
- Available Colors: Black, Pink, White
- Ages: 3 Years and up
- Piano Dimensions: 13" long x 17" wide x 9" high
- Piano Weight: 9 pounds
- Materials: Maple and Hardboard
- Ideal for ages 3 years and up
- Pink finish
- Constructed of maple wood and hardboard
- Song book included
- Eighteen-key, one and a half-octave keyboard
- Chromatically tuned using little hammers striking precision-ground
- German steel music rods
- Removable color strip fits behind keys for play-by-color teaching method
- Enhances memorization and musical note reading skills
- Adult-sized keys help child learn proper "finger stretch"
- No tuning necessary
Schoenhut Piano Company: "Leader in the World of Toy Pianos since 1872"