Beach Front Wooden Swing Set
With its large deck and colorful canopy, the upper fort will make your kids feel like they’re relaxing under a big beach umbrella, or sailing on the high seas in search of pirates using its steering wheel and telescope. The rock wall ladder and monkey bars provide safe and challenging options for a fun ascent to the top, and the 8-foot slide offers a quick and wavy descent back to the bottom. Try building castles and writing your kids names in the sandbox area below, and when they need a break, head over to the brightly colored awning and snack bar to cool off with a cold juice box.
Skyfort II Wood Swing Set Features
Snack Window- Play an imaginative restaurant game or simply settle down for an afternoon juice break at the snack window and integrated bench.
8 ft. Speedy Slide- Wherever they are racing down to, the Speedy Slide will transport your children there swiftly and safely.
Monkey Bars- This challenging set of monkey bars builds both strength and coordination. Its sturdy anchored metal ladder and climbing rungs will not flex or roll while in use.
3 Position Swing Beam- With two belt swings and an acrobat bar, there’s an activity for everyone, from the young beginners to the most athletic.
Beach Front Additional Features
- Made from 100% cedar. With small, tight knot structure, your lumber will be less likely to develop small cracks emanating from knots. In laboratory testing, our durable cedar wood proved to be rot resistant and highly resistant to natural decay
- Product dimensions – 169” L x 173” D x 118” H | Product weight – 262 lbs. | Slide – 96” | Maximum children – 9 | The deck of the swing set is 4 ft. where the slide begins
- Rock wall ladder and challenging monkey bars | 2 belt swings and trapeze bar | Lower deck with covered snack bar & bench
- Large upper deck with ships wheel and telescope (no magnification) | 3D interactive assembly instructions for this product are available through the free BILT app
- A maximum of 150 lbs. per child is recommended for play activities designed for individual use | A maximum of 120 lbs. per child is recommended for play activities designed for multiple child use