Somerset Cedar Wood Swing Set
The Somerset outdoor swing set whisks you and your little ones to the rolling hills of the English countryside, without the ghastly travel costs. With its elegant features, the children will look and feel most prim and proper serving tea through the window at the lower snack stand to their cohorts on the built-in bench. They will have a devilishly good time swinging on the belt swings and trapeze bar, zipping down the slide, and scaling back up the rock climbing wall or step ladder to the picturesque cottage-style upper fort complete with a green and yellow tarp roof and observation window. Tap into that inner cheekiness and get the best backyard bang for your buck with the beautiful Somerset!
Somerset Cedar Wood Swing Set Features
Rock Wall- More exciting than your average ladder, this challenging rock climbing wall stimulates coordination, muscle strength and motor skills. Contoured grab handles ensure safe and easy entry to the upper fort.
3 Position Swing Beam- With two belt swings and an acrobat bar, there’s an activity for everyone, from the young beginners to the most athletic swingers.
8 ft. Speedy Slide- Wherever they are racing down to, the Speedy Slide will transport your children there swiftly and safely.
Snack Bench- Play an imaginative restaurant game or simply settle down for an afternoon juice break at the snack window and integrated bench.
Somerset Additional Features
- Your purchase includes One Playhouse with observation window and green/yellow canopy, lower fort with snack stand and bench, two belt swings and trapeze swinging bar, rock wall & flat step entry ladder, and 8ft. super speedy slide
- Playset dimensions: 15’ 3″ W x 10’ 9″ D x 8’ 10″ H | Weight – 225 lbs. | Recommended maximum of 9 children at the same time | Weight limit – 120 lbs. | For children between 3-10 years
- Easy Assembly – Supported by the step-by-step interactive BILT app. Assembly requires two moderately skilled people 18-24 hours.
- All lumber is pre-stained for a smooth and clear appearance, as well as cut and stamped with the part number to help speed up the building process. Some pilot-hole drilling may be required
- With small, tight knot structure, your lumber will be less likely to develop small cracks emanating from knots. Its laminated swing beam is built strong, with steel clam-shell brackets to ensure that swinging is always safe