Gorilla Playsets Nantucket II Wood Swing Set
The Nantucket Wood Swing Set by Gorilla Playsets is a delightful swing set that children love! It has details like a wood roof, a chimney, and working green shutters! Fun activities like an Alpine Wave Slide and a rock-climbing wall will keep your kids all day! The wood roof protects the play deck from weather elements and provides shade. The playset comes ready to be assembled with all required hardware, lumber, and step-by-step illustrated instructions manual to ease assembly. The premium lumber is pre-cut, pre-sanded, and pre-stained at the factory. Gorilla Playsets’ redwood stained cedar naturally resists rot, decay, and insect damage. We recommend using a sealant, like our Playground Sealant, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system.
Nantucket II Wood Swing Set Features
- Comes ready-to-assemble with step-by-step assembly manual and all required hardware, all lumber is pre-cut and pre-sanded at the factory – even the main beams are pre-drilled to reduce the time of assembly
- Premium cedar tongue and groove wood roof protects the playset from weather elements
- Recommended for children aged 3 to 11 years; the solid 4 in. x 4 in. wood framing and 4 in. x 6 in. swing beam allow the swing set to have a total weight capacity of 800 lbs.
- Soft rubber grippy plastic coating on swing chains helps prevent pinches and recessed bolts prevent snagging
- 3-stations provide space for the belt swings and trapeze bar, the stations can accommodate any standard size swing component to allow for multiple playset configurations
- Redwood stained cedar looks beautiful in all backyards and has superior resistance to rot, decay and insect damage
- Rock wall with climbing rope features 10 climbing rocks to help kids scale the 4 ft. height
- Includes an alpine wave slide, 2 belt swings, a trapeze swing, tic-tac-toe panel, steering wheel and a play telescope to provide children with plenty of play options
- Play deck height of 4 ft. provide sample room for children to play under the deck
- We recommend using a sealant, like our Playground Sealant, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system