Five Star Deluxe Swing Set
Backyard boredom just ended with the Five Star II Deluxe Wood Swing Set by Gorilla Playsets. This set features two decks for additional space to play on and three fun-filled slides that kids are sure to enjoy. Additional added extras include a Chalkboard Kit and Punching Ball, keeping kids busy all day. The wood roofs protect the play decks from weather elements and provide shade.
The premium cedar wood is pre-cut, pre-sanded, pre-stained, and ready to assemble in your backyard over the weekend. Gorilla Playsets’ redwood stained cedar naturally resists rot, decay, and insect damage. We recommend using a sealant, like our Playground Sealant, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system.
Five Star Deluxe Swing Set Key Features
Tic-Tac-Toe Spinner Panel- 9 multi-colored spinner cylinders bring fun games to your backyard to promote friendly competition and fun.
Extreme-Duty Swing Belt- 3-stations provide space for the included belt swings and trapeze bar, stations can accommodate any standard size swing component to allow for multiple playset configurations
Telescope with Working Compass- This telescope with a working compass provides a truly educational experience. The clear lenses do not magnify to ensure that your child’s eyes are protected.
Chalkboard Kit- Chalkboard Kit is designed to provide you or your kids with an outdoor chalkboard for secret clubhouse notes, fun outdoor games or today’s barbecue menu!
Easy to Assemble (Approximate Assembly Time of 10-12 Hours)- This swing set comes ready-to-assemble with step-by-step assembly manual and all required hardware, all lumber is pre-cut, pre-sanded, pre-stained at the factory. The main beams are pre-drilled to reduce the time of assembly.
Five Star Deluxe Swing Set Features
- Premium Cedar tongue and groove wood roofs protect the playset (including the clatter bridge tower) from weather elements
- Recommended for children aged 3 to 11 years; the solid 4 in. x 4 in. wood framing and 4 in. x 6 in. swing beam allow the swing set to have a total weight capacity of 800 lbs.
- We recommend using a sealant, like our Playground Sealant, within the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system
- 3-stations provide space for the belt swings and trapeze bar, the stations can accommodate any standard size swing component to allow for multiple playset configurations
- Redwood stained Cedar looks beautiful in all backyards and has superior resistance to rot, decay and insect damage
- If one slide isn’t enough, this swing set has triple the fun with three slides; a covered upper deck takes the excitement up another level
- Includes a 4 ft. Alpine wave slide, 5 ft. alpine wave slide, extreme tube slide, rock wall with climbing rope, safe entry ladder, 2 belt swings, trapeze swing, built-in sandbox area, punching ball, tic-tac-toe panel, steering wheel, play telescope, and chalkboard kit to provide children with plenty of play options
- Comes ready-to-assemble with step-by-step assembly manual and all required hardware, all lumber is pre-cut and pre-sanded at the factory – even the main beams are pre-drilled to reduce the time of assembly
- Play deck heights of 4 and 5 ft. provide ample room for children to play under the deck
- Meets and/or exceeds American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM) safety standards