Five Star II Wooden Swing Set
Transform your backyard into a kid adventure land with the Five Star II Swing Set by Gorilla Playsets. This set includes fun filled features like a Alpine Wave Slide, a Trapeze Swing and two Deluxe Swing Belts. It even includes a Chalkboard Kit for writing fun messages. The semi-enclosed clubhouse includes decorative window inserts and is protected with a tongue and groove wood roof. The main beams and post are natural cedar wood finished with a beautiful redwood stain This premium cedar wood playset is pre-cut, pre-sanded, pre-stained and ready to assemble in your backyard over the weekend.
Five Star II Swing Set Key Features
Two Belt Swings and Trapeze Bar- 3-stations provide space for the belt swings and trapeze bar, the stations can accommodate any standard size swing component to allow for multiple playset configurations.
Heavy Duty Monkey Bars- Our monkey bars with heavy-duty metal rungs increase physical strength and motor skills.
Rock Climbing Wall- Rock wall with climbing rope features 10 climbing rocks to help kids scale the 4 ft. deck height
Tic-Tac-Toe Activity Panel- Children will love this interactive Tic-Tac-Toe game panel, featuring 9 multi-colored spinner cylinders
Easy to Assemble- (7 to 9 Hours Approximate Assembly Time) The Five Star II with Monkey Bars Swing Set with Wood Roof and Monkey Bars comes ready-to-assemble with step-by-step assembly manual, all required hardware, and all lumber. The lumber is is pre-cut, pre-sanded, pre-stained at the factory. Even the main beams are pre-drilled to reduce the time of assembly.
Five Star II Wooden Swing Set Features
- Redwood stained cedar is naturally resistant to rot, decay, and insect damage
- A tongue and groove wood protects the playset from weather elements
- Soft rubber grippy plastic coating on swing chains helps prevent pinches
- Ready to be assembled in your backyard over the weekend and compatible with most residential play equipment
- Our Monkey bars with heavy-duty metal rungs increase physical strength and motor skills
- Recommended for children aged 3 to 11 years; the solid 4 in. x 4 in. wood framing and 4 in. x 6 in. swing beam allow the swing set to have a total weight capacity of 800 lbs.
- 3-stations provide space for the belt swings and trapeze bar, the stations can accommodate any standard size swing component to allow for multiple playset configurations
There are no reviews yet.