Ozark River Premier Portable Sink
The Premier by Ozark River Manufacturing Co. is a self-contained, portable hot-water hand washing sink. The Premier is NSF certified and designed to comply with state and local hand washing codes by placing hand washing at the point of contact. Each Ozark River portable sink dispenses instant hot water, includes 5″ swivel casters, Quick Connect water tanks, and arrives out-of-the-box ready. Ozark River Manufacturing Co. portable hand sinks are recognized and awarded for their durability, quality, safety, and cost-effectiveness. Each Premier sink features an integrated ABS countertop and basin.
Premier Portable Sink Features
- Features a Splash Guard
- Perfect for small or compact areas
- Works well for Restaurants, Hospitality, Spas, Classrooms etc.
- NSF Certified
- On-Demand Hot Water
- Single Basin
- Soap Dispenser Included
- All Metal Bottom
- Features 3″ Front Safety Casters
Premier Portable Sink Specifications
- Product Dimensions: 25.5″W x 17.5″D x 36″H
- Basin Dimensions: 12″W x 9.5″L x 5.5″D
- Weight: 88 lbs
- Approx. 40 degrees Above Fresh Water Temperature
- Cabinet Material: Phthalate, Lead Free Millwork
- Water Tank Capacity: 5 Gallon (Fresh Water) / 6 Gallon (Waste Water)
- Approx. 42-70, 15 Second Handwashing’s
- Minimum Operating Requirements: Each sink must use a grounded, dedicated 110V, 20A circuit breaker. Sinks must be used on a dry, level indoor surface. Extension cord must be 12/3, rated at 20A or higher. Water must meet EPA standards (PH between 7.0 and 9.0)
- Warranty: 2 Years
There are no reviews yet.